Having your own storage unit can have a great impact on your home or business. For instance, there are a lot of old belongings that you cannot dispose of. Having them stored properly will leave you with a much cleaner house and a more productive workplace.
Storage companies provide services based on the needs and the budget of their clients. According to containit.com.au, storage units come in different types. Some companies even provide higher density storage systems for more specific needs. They also offer promos for moving supplies and services to make the transition easier for customers.
Types of Storage Systems
Storage units can be found in large warehouses which are divided into small divisions. This way, they can provide individual storage facilities. People can store items that cannot be kept at home or in the office. This provides clients with enough space and a more convenient, reliable and accessible storage at a reasonable price.
Storage containers are a larger type of storage system. This type of storage is suitable for clients with a larger volume of items. It is important to note that this type of unit can either be placed near your location or it can be stored remotely.
- 1.5m x 1.5m- has the capacity for small furniture, boxes and archived files
- 2m x 3m- has the capacity for the content of a one-bedroom apartment
- 3m x 3m- has the capacity for the content of a two-bedroom home
- 4.5m x 3m- has the capacity for the content of three-bedroom home
- 6m x 3m- has the capacity to store vehicles (eg. Car, or Boats)
- 8m x 3m- the largest available unit, has the capacity for a large four or five-bedroom home
Whatever your needs, you will definitely find the kind of storage facility that would best suit them. Remember to search carefully and check the offers near your area for promos.